I love getting to know other bloggers and always find these quick fire questions so entertaining to read. I’ve been nominated by katwilson04 and Ryane Zamora Beauty. Check out their blogs everyone! So I’ll answer both of their sets of questions then nominate 10 more people!!
So here’s Kat’s questions & my answers..
1. What cartoon character would you be and why?
Probably Bart Simpson because I’m like to cause mischief.
2. One item of clothing you couldn’t live without?
Probably jeans, they’re an easy staple to build upon. Multi seasonal and day and night wear. A versatile favourite.
3. What made you start blogging?
I’m doing an enterprise project as one of my university modules and was really interested in blogging as it has got so popular so thought I’d write my own blog on something I’m passionate about.
4. What’s the best question you’ve ever been asked and why and what was your response?
Probably not the best question (or response) -maybe most memorable… when I was little, when everyone was asked what they wanted to be when they were grown up and all the other kids would reply ‘doctor’ or ‘teacher’, I would announce that I wanted to be a stripper (much to my parents delight).
5. If you could be part of a band/music group, who would you choose and why?
One Direction, I could replace Zayn and have loads of fun being the only girl member.
6. What’s your favourite recipe, and where did you get it from?
I’m a bit of a bad cook but I make this peanut noodles which is really good, I ate it in China and made my own version!
7. If you could move to live in another place or country, where would it be and why?
LA! The weather look to be always good there, I have some great friends there and it just sounds so glam..I’m from LA, California. And I would roller blade everywhere because that’s what they do in films isn’t it?!
8. What one thing would you change about the world permanently and why?
I would get rid of really bad illnesses and make people happy.
9. Favourite animal
Monkey. I was born in the year of the monkey and always get called a cheeky monkey. I love how they’re so human like and naughty.
10. Favourite perfume/fragrance
I have so many but probably Miss Dior. So girly!
11. If you could give one tip or One bit of advice to a person, what would it be?
I’m always telling people to chill out and not take things too seriously, if I’m worried about something I tell myself this and 9 time out of 10 it makes me feel better!
On to Ryane questions, followed by my answers…
1. What do you do when you’re stressed?
Clean. So i still feel productive I have massive cleaning sprees, my house mates love it if I have an essay due in because the house is spotless!
2. What is one product that you just can’t live without?
Probably moisturiser. Very standard but dry skin feels and looks horrible.
3. What is on your feet right now?
Nothing, I’m still in my pyjamas!
4. Look to your right, what do you see?
5. Favorite lipstick and color?
I haven’t really experimented too much with lipstick brands. I like Maybelline and Kate Moss matte Rimmel one’s and you cant beat a great nude colour to wear everyday. At the moment I use a Rimmel one called Asia which is a darker nude and I love it!
6. Who is your celebrity style inspiration?
Olivia Palermo. She never looks bad and I love how she accessorises. I would never think to put together most of the stuff she does. She is a fashion genius and I want her wardrobe!
7. Celebrity makeup inspiration?
Kim K always looks flawless.
8. What is your guilty pleasure?
I love a crime documentary and nearly every reality TV programme you can find. Chocolate fingers are also very dangerous for me.
9. Do you make weird faces when you put on mascara?
10. What are you looking forward to?
Finishing my dissertation and university and going on holiday this summer!
11. The majority of your clothes are what colour?
Probably darks at the moment as it’s been so cold for so long.
I now nominate the following bloggers:
1. Monair Thith
10. whimsy writer
Here’s my questions for you:
1. Who would you like to play you in a film?
2. What is your pet peeve?
3. Favourite blog article you’ve read in the past few days?
4. What do you wish you was better at?
5. Best holiday you’ve been on?
6. What is your dream job?
7. One beauty product you could easily live without?
8. What city would you most like to live in?
9. One app on your smart phone you can’t live without?
10. Three words to describe you…
11. Tell me a secret!